Nudj is the name with which Base6 Services Ltd. does business.
Base6 Services Ltd (Base6) takes your privacy and that of your supporters and customers seriously.
You can find out more about PIPEDA here: https://goo.gl/jJrJmV [active as at March 2018]
This policy has also been designed to comply with British Columbia’s Personal Information Protection Act, which is deemed substantially similar to PIPEDA.
What is personal information?
Personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to age, name, opinions, voting record, address, contact details, evaluations, comments, social status; intentions (for example, to acquire goods or services)
We do not keep your credit card information.
- Accountability: Base6 is accountable for the personal information we collect. We take this seriously, and we protect all personal information we hold, including that which is transferred to a third party for processing. The CEO of Base6 is also the Chief Privacy Officer.
- Identifying purposes: Base6 collects information in order to be able to provide you with service. We will not sell or otherwise transfer your data;
- Consent: by signing up to Base6 you are giving your consent to our use of your personal information;
- Limiting collection: we do not collect personal information other than that required to provide you with a high quality service;
- Limiting use, disclosure and retention: personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent; the exception to this is if your information is demanded of us by law or lawful authorities. In the event of a lawful request for customer data initiated by a third party, to the extent that we are legally permitted to do so, we will make every effort to notify you and give you opportunity to challenge such access
- Accuracy: you are asked to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date; You can edit this information in your settings
- Safeguards: Base6 has ensured there are organizational and technological safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure.
- Openness: all Base6 employees are trained in privacy policies and procedures;
- Individual access: you have the right to access personal information held by Base6 and to challenge its accuracy if need be. Please email help@Base6.io if you would like to access this;
- Provide recourse: if you have any questions or complaints, please email help@Base6.io to
and we will respond promptly. If you are unhappy with our response, you have recourse to
the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada